I'm not responsible for any track file damage or corruption made with TMUnlimiter!!
Before installation make sure that you have 2.11.26 version installed!
TMUnlimiter is a versatile tool that allows to break the limitations of the official TrackMania releases, allowing to create and drive tracks with features you have never even dreamed of. You can now put blocks in every location, including putting several blocks in one (blockmixing), expand the building space to 2048 blocks in every direction, change parameters of the car or use the parts of terraforming freely. In the newest update you're also able to rotate blocks, move them by a smaller gap than previously possible and even add custom ones! Everything is bundled with an easy-to-use configuration tool, from which you can make changes without restarting the game. Those features come together to create a package that beats the ManiaPlanet engine in simplicity and usability, yet is different enough so it doesn’t feel like an attempt to redo TM2.
Although TMUnlimiter is a huge modification to the vanilla game, it's built around the same values of gameplay the original had. This means that no matter what you'll create, everyone will have the same chance to win - no one is able to cheat. Every player who uses Unlimiter will see and play the same thing, no matter who or when.
- Added properties text into default editor interface
- Added smaller block movement/rotation steps
- Added ability to toggle block selection or helpers visibility via Tab key
- Added two new vehicle properties:
- Water bounce
- Vehicle air stability
- Added Triangles 3D function in MediaTracker.
- Added over 70 new custom blocks from ESL Competetive titlepack!
- Fixed bug with wrong checkpoint/multilap/finish trigger creation
- Fixed crash while loading editor (TMUnlimiter.ini file access issue)
- Fixed problem with wrong clip communication
- Fixed problem with not working time conditions
- Fixed bug with custom block creation when block was deep in Block category
- Fixed bug with misplaced text when TrackMania was not focused in windowed mode
- Fixed snap to ground, now block can be moved with arrow keys
- Fixed wrong paint button position in custom editor UI
- Minor fixes to TMUnlimiter.exe file
- Block connectors now is not created when block is manipulated or inversed
- Registered clips can't be displayed at start countdown anymore
- Rewrited block movement/rotation algorithm
- Changed custom block system - Custom blocks now have shared Images folder where can store textures
- Improved script system.
- Shift key locks all deafult TrackMania editor shortcuts
You can support my work by donating some money:
> > TMUnlimiter Donation < <
Every donation is appreciated!
DOCUMENTATION & DOWNLOAD
> > TMUnlimiter 18.104.22.168 Release trailer < <
> > TMUnlimiter Documentation [EN] < <
> > TMUnlimiter 22.214.171.124 - Nations version download < <
> > TMUnlimiter 126.96.36.199 - United version download < <