TrackMania Exchange!
External Link: https://united.tm-exchange.com/main.aspx?action=threadshow&id=4584144&page=auto#auto
View Topic
Page: 1 of 1 Post Reply
download all united.tm-exchange.com tracks
  disposableacco...
download all united.tm-exchange.com tracks5:45 PM 23-Dec-14 : Quote : Report : #
Toy-Car Racer



well kind of, the site still gets tracks everyday, some of them during the time i was downloading (12/19/14 - 12/22/14). DownloadThemAll! also failed to download a few tracks

the tracks are arranged like this
LB Type>version>vehicle>environment>type>style

all TM United version tracks 651.0 MB
https://mega.co.nz/#!5VdniRxQ!ko4ml6NkBqUGpjQ7Gja6yJFZ7AUNMjYslpaD2_gX9Uc

Bay Car 377.1 MB
https://mega.co.nz/#!tct0ULBb!DmW_OD1599__X55IONafVDgvuvZR9RfwA_JdECAjerY

Coast Car 636.6 MB
https://mega.co.nz/#!gEt03brL!hoCh0Tdw0eL1kmUlwWz_R7sBnWFMm2bxBpdZzowPTzA

Island Car 505.1 MB
https://mega.co.nz/#!pQcnybqC!qT9njdcRUxbyT36NGMht_ZwzJgXKWFaQDXvFneytUfM

Desert Car 278.5 MB
https://mega.co.nz/#!sRsQTDpS!yXDOzxf4CWN0riCTF2CU0FqqLhQnNWx8ZaqAR_UixuM

Rally Car 233.9 MB
https://mega.co.nz/#!1UlWmYgI!svrNbLvkKGxMh9RucdA7JC6uaT504LW9T5h3o4-nF6E

Snow Car 290.2 MB
https://mega.co.nz/#!IMNigCQB!S8ml9knupwqQkKA1pRLwFwPT9JxMBd4PzVGV1DrAsl4

Stadium Car 1.45 GB
https://mega.co.nz/#!wAFnmQoT!M-1I4uNRg17nMFOPIc0Z8g1pgBgn4QsKCsYREpQ2a6I

all Classic, Nadeo, Uncompetitive, Star Track 39.9 MB
https://mega.co.nz/#!hdlQ1LLD!b0e33JiDmc8AdCh4j8mvjLoRMBk45B3D2YogHppEwEs
Last edited 26-Dec-2014 by   disposableaccount
  Enryx
9:01 PM 24-Dec-14 : Quote : Report : #
Trackmaniac!



Well... pretty cool

I'd have guessed the overall size of all maps was WAY more than 651 MB
  MrA
5:19 PM 04-Feb-15 : Quote : Report : #
The 5th
Management





Originally posted by Enryx ...
I'd have guessed the overall size of all maps was WAY more than 651 MB

It is, that's just TM United ^^
The other archives are for TM United Forever

And how long does TMU take to load when you plop these into your game folders?
Last edited 04-Feb-2015 by   MrA
  disposableacco...
12:47 PM 09-Jul-15 : Quote : Report : #
Toy-Car Racer



Originally posted by MrA ...
And how long does TMU take to load when you plop these into your game folders?

it crashes the game, thats how long it takes.

but then i found something interesting with the steam version, when the game crashes because of too many maps it breaks a file in the game, even if you delete the maps the game still crashes so you have to verify the cache integrity in the properties, when you click play next time steam will launch the game AND the settings at the same time, sometimes its possible to open two instances of the game! i think it has to do with the timing when launching the game through the settings but im not sure yet.
  rad
5:26 PM 07-Aug-15 : Quote : Report : #
Site Leader



Originally posted by disposableaccount ...

it crashes the game, thats how long it takes.

but then i found something interesting with the steam version, when the game crashes because of too many maps it breaks a file in the game, even if you delete the maps the game still crashes so you have to verify the cache integrity in the properties, when you click play next time steam will launch the game AND the settings at the same time, sometimes its possible to open two instances of the game! i think it has to do with the timing when launching the game through the settings but im not sure yet.

I've got almost 47000 challenge files and almost 25000 replay files in the game files and the opening takes few minutes. Right after launching and chosing the profile the game looks like it's crashed, but after few minutes it's back to normal and the loading bars move. At least that's how it works for me. Guess that depends on the computer you use.
While the game launches (or refreshes, that's pretty much the same) I am able to prepare something to eat, take a very quick shower or read few pages of the book. (yes, I know it's pretty stupid to keep all that data in game files instead of storing them somewhere but well, I just want to have a quick access to every track or replay I have). If TMF turns off during some match I'm usually screwed since the relaunch takes so long.

Not sure what you mean by being able to launch 2 instances of the game. It's very easy, just use TmForever.exe instead of TMForeverLauncher.exe and that's it. Unless you mean running them via steam.
Post Reply
v2.0.0 (Forever) © 2019 tm-exchange.com • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy (8 queries, 0.12 seconds) Top